Solo game dev idea

Joined
Sep 26, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I have an idea for a somewhat generic zombie game which fully tackles the survival experience. This basically means that the game would involve mechanics which involve custom vehicles, weapons, a somewhat fully destroyable environment, realistic build system & various other features which equate to a zombie sandbox world. Is this game project feasible for a solo game dev? could such a project be completed in the course of 2-3 years by a one person?