Some App Mappings Missing

Guest

I have a VirtualPC install of WindowsXP Pro and have installed VS.NET 2005
and the .NET Framework 2.0. I can not run ASPX pages. I checked the
application mapping in IIS and most (but not all) of the mappings are
missing. ASPX, ASMX are missing; but .MASTER does exist.

I have run "aspnet_regiis -r" serveral times and it has not fixed the
problem. I have uninstalled .net and reinstalled that has not fixed the
problem.

Any ideas on what the problem and/or remedy is?

Tx,
curt

Guest

Working backwards from uninstalling .NET; I uninstalled IIS. Then
reinstalled. Then I ran aspnet_regiis -r. Everything is now registered.

Wanted to post a slightly different resolution than just running
aspnet_regiis alone for the next person who has this problem.

curt