aspnet_regiis not rebuilding mappings

john

Hi

I'm still having a problem with missing ISAPI mappings and my browser
will not render ASP.Net pages.

Its fine with ASP though.

I have even reloaded IIS and the Framework v1.1.4322 several times and
have run aspnet_regiis /i each time. This is not adding .Net ISAPI
mappings to the Web Server table in Configuration.

VS 2003 will run .Net C# desktop applications fine, but complains that
the Web Server is not running ASP.Net version 1.1.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks

john

Hi again

It looks like I've found the problem.

It seems like installing a Vodafone 3G Card from the Vodafone Install
CD KILLS ASP.NET ... Period!

No fix, no workaround - just a complete re-install of Windows XP, VS
2003 and all my work.

A very unhappy bunny!

john

Hi again

It looks like I've found the problem.

It seems like installing a Vodafone 3G Card from the Vodafone Install
CD KILLS ASP.NET ... Period!

No fix, no workaround - just a complete re-install of Windows XP, VS
2003 and all my work.

A very unhappy bunny!

gaidar

Hm... It seems too strange to me...
Did you try to run aspnet_regiis.exe thit way?

run aspnet_regiis.exe -ua
run aspnet_regiis.exe -i -enable