System.math missing

david.tac

Hi,

If using System.Math is included in C# vs2008, it complains the namespace is
found. My machine has .Net Frame 2.0, 3.5, and 4.0 installed. When I sent
through the objects using ObjectBrowser, the System.Math in mscorlib.dll
under Framework 2.0. But it it hidden to both Framework 2.0 and framework 3.5
c# project.

I also have reinstalled FrameWork 3.5, but it did not resolve the problem.

Anyone can point me to any solutions?
thank you,
david