  1. red floyd

    red floyd Guest

    Have you tried Google? What's your C++ question?

    red floyd, Jun 21, 2007

  2. red floyd

    RayD Guest

    I'm looking for a simple program or method to generate sine waves or
    square waves at a desired frequency.

    Thanks for your help

    Ray

    RayD, Jun 21, 2007

  3. red floyd

    Bharath Guest

    Isn't this a Home Work?

    Bharath, Jun 21, 2007
  4. C++ does not generate waves except when the new Standard is released.

    Victor Bazarov, Jun 21, 2007
  5. red floyd

    osmium Guest

    It doesn't sound like homework to me. Why would he settle for a *program*
    if it were homework?

    In any event I can't divine what the question is. It could mean the
    production of tabular data, lines on a monitor or a sound from a speaker,
    plus some more things I haven't thought of.

    osmium, Jun 21, 2007
  6. What exactly should the program do? Write values to a text-file, display a
    wave on the screen, send a wave to some communciation port?

    Regards,
    Nathan

    Nathan Wijnia, Jun 21, 2007