    there a generic way of starting all ruby-on-rails applications at
    once?

    Thanks, - Dave

    laredotornado, Dec 3, 2007

  2. Note: parts of this message were removed by the gateway to make it a legal Usenet post.
    Dear Dave,

    You have posted to the ruby-talk mailing list. This is for Ruby specific
    issues. Your question is related directly to the implementation of Ruby on
    Rails.

    I would suggest you go to www.railsforum.com and ask your question there in
    the "Setup" forums or look at the tutorials there.

    Mikel

    Mikel Lindsaar, Dec 4, 2007