Status of ASP.net wikis? Any good ones?

darrel

We have a rather large set of legal documents that are currently maintained
as Word files. This is tedious and a pain.

I've built a mini-CMS to allow them to maintain these documents as
structured files stored as XML. this works, but is still a bit tedious for
them to update. THe main problem is that the documents don't follow a set of
standard semantic rules, so even though it appears structured, it's still
very much random in it's format.

As such, I'm thinking a nice compromise might simply be to store it all in a
Wiki. this would make it easy for internal folks to update as needed and not
terribly difficult for the public to access.

However, the last time I went hunting for ASP.net wikis, I didn't find much
(about a year ago). Aside from Sharepoint (which will be a year or so before
we get fully running), are there any new viable ASP.net wiki options out
there?

-Darrel