support asp debug in vs 2005?

js

Is it possible to change the web.config or machine.config file to allow
access to an .asp page? I'm new to .Net 2.0. Thanks.

I got error:

Server Error in '/xxx1' Application.

This type of page is not served.
has been explicitly forbidden. The extension '.asp' may be incorrect.
Please review the URL below and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /xxx/admin/upgrade.asp

js

Thanks Bob,

how to debug asp in Visual Web Developer 2005, I set an breakpoint, but it
didn't stop there.
it said: the breakpoint will not currently be hit. no symbols have been
loaded for this document.

how to set it up?

Thanks again.

Bob Barrows [MVP]

js said:
Thanks Bob,

how to debug asp

classic asp or .Net?
in Visual Web Developer 2005,

I set an breakpoint,
but it didn't stop there.
it said: the breakpoint will not currently be hit. no symbols have
been loaded for this document.

For this question, I would suggest microsoft.public.vsnet.debugging