Sure Shot Closure Positions: Oracle SOA Consultant and Java Developers

Isaac

Dear All,

We have very Hot Sure Shot Closure Positions, please find the Job
Descriptions and let me know if you have anyone available, please send
resumes with hourly rate and contact details, Please ensure they have
the relevant skills and experience.

1. Job Title: Oracle SOA Consultant
Location: Pontiac, Michigan.
Project Duration: 09+ Month(s)
Cost: $60 to $ 70/ Hourly
Skills/Experience:
Oracle 11g
SOA Suite experience
BPEL,
OSB

2. Job Title: Java Developer (Req ID: CCH 1076)
Location: Los Angeles, CA.
Project Duration: 12+ Month(s)
Cost: $50/ Hourly (Max)
Skills/Experience:
10 years Development Experience
Java, J2EE,
Server-Side Developer,
Hibernate,
WebLogic

3. Job Title: Java Developer (Req ID: CCH 1086)
Location: Los Angeles, CA.
Project Duration: 9 to 12 Month(s)
Cost: $40/ Hourly (Max)
Skills/Experience:
6 years Development Experience
Server-Side developer
Hibernate
Spring
Struts

4. Job Title: Java Developer (Req ID: CCH 1038)
Location: Los Angeles, CA.
Project Duration: 9 to 12 Month(s)
Cost: $50/ Hourly (Max)
Skills/Experience:
8 years Development Experience
Java
Unix
Shell Scripting

Thanks and regards,
Isaac

Direct 213.233.3907
Office 213.233.3576
(e-mail address removed)
www.preludesys.com
(e-mail address removed)
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject
line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be
honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused