Sure Shot Requirements: 1.Net Developers in Glendale, California.2.Salesforce Developers,Chicago,Ill

Isaac

Hi All,

We have 1.Senior .NET Developers in Glendale, CA. (local to Southern
California) for 12 months and 2.Salesforce Developers in Chicago, IL.
3+months Cont to Hire position, please let me know if you have
anyone,
please send suitable resumes with Contact details and location ASAP,
these position’s are sure shot closure’s.

Client would like to close these requirement ASAP, we need 4
resources, this will close as soon as we find best matches, please
respond ASAP,

Thanks and regards,
Isaac

Direct 213.233.3907
Office 213.233.3576
(e-mail address removed)
www.preludesys.com
(e-mail address removed)

1. Job Title: Senior .NET Developers - MULTIPLE POSITIONS
Location : Glendale, California (Local to Southern California)
Project Duration : 12 Month(s)
Cost : $45-$55 Hourly
Skill Set :
Senior .Net Developer experienced in development of web-based GUI
(WinForms) custom applications and complex business applications in
"Enterprise" level environments.
MUST-HAVE SKILLS:
- Minimum 6 years enterprise level application development experience
- Strong skills in WinForms (Windows Forms) development
- Strong skills in VB.NET (interface design and coding)
- Strong skills in Microsoft SQL Server (writing Transact SQL stored
procedures and queries)
- Ideal candidate has experience in front, middle and back-end
development (all three areas)
- Experience in XML and XSLT
- Excellent communication skills
- must have used vb6 in the past
Job Description :
- Migration from VB6 to .Net
- must have latest experience with winforms
Experience:
must have 10 years over all IT experience
Education: Bachelors' Degree

2. Job Title: Salesforce Developers
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Project Duration: 3+ Month(s)
Cost: $55-$65 Hourly
Preference: Green Card OR Citizen OR H1B (Contract to Hire after 3
months)
Skill Set:
2 positions
Position1: 2-3 Years of Apex Development experience (Junior
Developer)
Position2: 4-5 Years of Apex Development experience (Senior Developer)
Must have Integration experience with Web apps