Swapping images and leave original as is

Yon

I've been trying to figure out how do i swap images that uploaded onto
an object. I want to leave the object as it original form but the
images that are uploaded are placed on the object.

Lee

Yon said:
I've been trying to figure out how do i swap images that uploaded onto
an object. I want to leave the object as it original form but the
images that are uploaded are placed on the object.

I think you need to try to rephrase that, or add more detail.

What do you mean by "uploaded onto an object"?
What do you mean by the images are "placed on the object"?