Swing & JMF

Zarathustra

Hi, I'm an Italian developer and I would draw over a video
player(realized with JMF).
I wrote my code, whit a LayeredPane: one Panel is the videoplayer,
another panel (transparent and in a upper level) is the panel who I
would draw.
But this does not work: I can draw, I can hear the sound of my video,
but I don't see my video :-((
In the Sun site, at the forum of JMF's developers I read that this
"bug" is known, but there are no solution...(It's a lightweight
component's problem, maybe)
Can you Help me??
Thank you very much