Symposium "Image Processing and Visualization in Solid MechanicsProcesses" within ESMC2012 - Announc

tavares

Dear Colleague,

Within the 8th EUROMECH Solid Mechanics Conference - ESMC2012
(www.esmc2012.tugraz.at), to be held in Graz University of Technology,
Austria, July 9-13, 2012, we are organizing the Symposium “Image
Processing and Visualization in Solid Mechanics Processes”.
Examples of topics that will be considered in the symposium “Image
Processing and Visualization in Solid Mechanics Processes” are: Image
Analysis; Image Restoration, Compression, Segmentation and
Description; Object Tracking, Matching, Recognition, and
Reconstruction; Visual Inspection; 3D Vision; Medical Imaging; Data
Processing, Modeling and Analysis; Scientific Visualization; Enhanced
Visualization; Human Computer Interaction; Virtual Reality; Simulation
and Animation; Software Development for Image Processing and
Visualization; Grid Computing in Image Processing and Visualization;
and Applications of Image Processing and Visualization.
Due to your research activities in those fields, we would like to
invite you to submit your work and participate in the Symposium “Image
Processing and Visualization in Solid Mechanics Processes”.

For instructions and submission, please, access to the conference
website at: www.esmc2012.tugraz.at

Please note that, when submitting your work you should select the
Symposium “Image Processing and Visualization in Solid Mechanics
Processes”.

Important dates:

- Abstract submission (two-page): November 30, 2011;
- Notification of acceptance: February 28, 2011.

Kind regards,

João Manuel R. S. Tavares (University of Porto, Portugal,
(e-mail address removed))
Renato Natal Jorge (University of Porto, Portugal, (e-mail address removed))
(Symposium organizers)