Synchronous Web Service

Walther W

Hello,

Is it possible to make a synchronous Web Service?
I have a situation where quite big piece of data should be send from client
to Web Service server but client and server should not disconnect or
"swap" connection to other one until all data has been transfered.

Is this possible? Or has .NET Web Service this kind of feature in it's
nature?

Can anyone give any answer?

Cheers!

bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\)

you seem confused. a web request is a single send/response exchange over a
tcp/ip connection stream. sync/asyn web request refers to whether the client
code stalls waiting for the response.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)