Tables Asp.Net Visible property

Colin Graham

Hi guys,

im having serious trouble with my tables in asp.net. i inherited a
system that allowed me to set my tables visble property to true and
false. When i try and create a table using html i do not have that
property.

does anyone know of a different way to create a table ????

the system i inherited with the visible property in the tables uses
the following in the top part of the code -
system.web.ui.htmlcontrols.htmltable
is this the reason for the extra property ????

my tables dont seem to have this in the code.

thanks

CG

Christian Filzwieser

Hy,
put an asp:panel around your table and you can set the visible property.

<asp:panel id="pan" runat="server">
</asp:panel>

Greez
The Filzmeister

Aquila Deus

Christian said:
Hy,
put an asp:panel around your table and you can set the visible property.

<asp:panel id="pan" runat="server">
</asp:panel>

<asp:placeHolder> may be a better choice because it doesn't generate
any contents itself.