Textbox/Listbox Height

Jason Chu

I know that for textboxes (multiline) and listboxes, setting the height
doesn't do anything...and the only way to set the height is the set the rows.
So, what if I want to make a listbox/textbox go do something like
height=100% inside a confining table?
Is there anyway to do this?
I don't really like the fact that I'm setting the row to a set number, and
hoping the user will will all of it in their resolution/window size.

thanx