" The Apple Store "

U S Contractors Offering Service A Non-profit

" The Apple Store "
from Craig Somerford <[email protected]> hide details 12:50 am
(0 minutes ago)

Harvard <[email protected]>,
GOD'S SPEED <[email protected]>,
Google news <[email protected]>,
Google Maps <[email protected]>,
Google Arts <[email protected]>
cc
Donald Trump <[email protected]>,
Non-profit Publishers <[email protected]>
bcc
Matthew Lunders <[email protected]>,
The National Law journal <[email protected]>
date Nov 10, 2006 12:50 AM
subject " The Apple Store "
mailed-by gmail.com
Thank You
Sincerely:
Craig Oral Somerford

" Working in Faith "
" Asa feather floats by lonely lies silent "

Yet even while seen through the eyes of many...
Still lying lifeless on 45th an Broadway last night in Time square
America's Big Apple...

As if like a flash back it accrued to me.
Who would know in the dark of night that through the Forest flew a
black bird that died that night ?
GOD would...
So as like any good Samaritan would do I picked up.
That life less little Bird left there lying amok in the middle of the
road ,
and walked it to the curb.
While in the background all I heard was this peaceful musician playing
songs from the heart of our home land.
Those flutes a flaring fluently through the air last night.
I walked upon a clear ROSE bag. And as i bent down to pick it up all I
saw were a flock birds swarming to find rest.
Right then and there on top of the Virgin music store sing there in
time square.

* In seeing that it accrued to me

Just how many birds I saw daily flying by my tent every night while my
stay in the Virgin Islands " The Dark Mountain "
The place I called Home for seven months this year.
Bet they saw what I was doing and wanted to perch there quickly , to
see just what I would do at that point in time.
locating a trash receptacle was easy for there was one right there in
front of my path as I crossed the street.
Gently as I laid the life less bird in to it's new place...
I saw all the birds take off at once , as that musician played on an on

an all right there. In to the late of night.
The wonder of aha and the joy it can bring...
To View the Mountain in the VIRGIN Islands were I saw so many birds:
PLEASE "CLICK" http://2barter.net/treasurehunt.html

* From March 3rd 2006 until August 18Th 2006
" The Dark mountain "
My home GOD how awesome are thy works

Written By
Craig Oral Somerford
"CLICK" to see" Asa feather floats by lonely lies silent "

http://mail.google.com/mail/?realattid=f_1ltjovg&attid=0.1&disp=inline&view=att&th=10ed065cb056e1c2