The Ruby Way 2nd ed., is the book delayed?

mazurr

I was looking forward to the June 2006 release of The Ruby Way, 2nd ed
(Hal Fulton). I saw this date on Amazon.com about 4-6 weeks ago.
However, now Amazon.com is showing a November 2006 release
date....which I have no choice but to believe. But there are other
online bookstores that do not reflect this delay.

I can't find mention of the book at all on Addison-Wesley's site.

Does anyone have info to confirm the delay, beyond what Amazon.com
says? And if it is true, does anyone know the reason? Is it perhaps
to add more content regarding some new language issues and features?

Thanks,
Rob

anne001

I think one book was delayed by the development of Mongrel which looked
significant enough to warrant inclusion. I don't know if it is the ruby
way.