The underlying connection was closed: Unable to connect to the remote server

tony

Hi.

in my asp.net application, im try to use webservice that exist on my second
computer (in diffrent place).

when im try to connect to the web service i get an error :
The underlying connection was closed: Unable to connect to the remote server

this error means somthing wrong in the first computer (that refer to the
webservice), or in the second computer (that hold the webservice) ?
or it can be error on both ?

the firewall setting, and port are all open.
i even can user Remote Desktop Connection to the second computer, and also
acces the web server and view asp.net pages in the second computer (from the
first).

any ideas will help, how to solve this error.

thanking in advance.