These Funny Little Website Mini Icons in your address bar

Discussion in 'HTML and CSS' started by timtotango, Jun 16, 2007.

  1. timtotango

    timtotango

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hey there!

    I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I was wondering if anyone can tell me how to create and place such a funny little icon,
    which displays in your browsers address bar, and, in my case, in the firefox tabs.

    Unfortunattely velocityreviews does not have such a mini icon, but many other sites do, you probably know what I am going on about.

    Now, I have a new website (70sdesign), the content is not so important for this treath, for which I want to make such an icon. I only haven't a clue on how to do this. Is it a meta-tag operation? Do I need to run some exotic script? I don't know, but would like to.:-?

    Anyone advice, please?

    Thanks,

    TimToTango

    timtotango, Jun 16, 2007

  2. timtotango

    timtotango

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Anyone?

    Is there no-one out here that can tell me something about these mini-logo´s?

    I´d relly like to know.

    Thanks!

    timtotango, Jun 18, 2007