These Funny Little Website Mini Icons in your address bar

Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hey there!

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I was wondering if anyone can tell me how to create and place such a funny little icon,
which displays in your browsers address bar, and, in my case, in the firefox tabs.

Unfortunattely velocityreviews does not have such a mini icon, but many other sites do, you probably know what I am going on about.

Now, I have a new website (70sdesign), the content is not so important for this treath, for which I want to make such an icon. I only haven't a clue on how to do this. Is it a meta-tag operation? Do I need to run some exotic script? I don't know, but would like to.:-?

Anyone advice, please?

Thanks,

TimToTango

Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Anyone?

Is there no-one out here that can tell me something about these mini-logo´s?

I´d relly like to know.

Thanks!