ToolKit for VS2008 - where is it??

GaryDean

If you go to the ajax toolkit page at MSDN and hit the download button to
download the toolkit it redirects you to:

http://www.codeplex.com/AtlasControlToolkit/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=8513

On this page it says:

2007-11-19 release of the AJAX Control Toolkit targets the official release
of .NET Framework 3.5 and Visual Studio 2008.

However, no matter what you download from that page, the readme file says:

* AjaxControlExtender - A VSI installer that will install templates onto
your
machine to enable creation of new ASP.NET AJAX extender controls using
Visual
Studio 2005

To get started, simply open the SampleWebSite in Visual Studio 2005, and run
it. This will allow you to experiment with the different controls.

There is no download that I can find that is tageted for visual studio
2008!!

What goes?? Where is the toolkit for vs2008???

TIA,
Gary

Scott M.

To my knowledge there is no toolkit specific to 2008, there's just the AJAX
toolkit that can be used in 2005 or 2008. Since the toolkit was released
prior to 2008, you are just seeing older documentation.