Translation of languages / moving between apps that use different languages

Joined
Apr 30, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello. I am not sure where this should be placed maybe html?

Anyway I use blowtorch mud client and want to transfer my triggers and stuff to mudlet.

I think Blowtorch uses XHTML while mudlet uses lua.
So is there a way I can maybe just change like the heading or variables OR should I just learn lua and write everything again :(

Ad