treeview+checkbox+postback+viewstate

Alex D.

Hi. I have a treeview with some checkboxes and I need to postback every time
a checkbox is checked or unchecked automatically, so I do this:
<asp:TreeView onclick="mypostback(event)" ID="TreeView1" runat="server"
OnTreeNodeCheckChanged="TreeView1_TreeNodeCheckChanged" ShowLines="True"
ImageSet="Simple" Font-Bold="False" Font-Italic="False" Font-Names="Verdana"
Font-Size="XX-Small" NodeIndent="40" ToolTip="Click to see full
description.">

<LeafNodeStyle ForeColor="#FF8080" BackColor="White" />

<HoverNodeStyle Font-Bold="True" Font-Size="XX-Small" BackColor="White"
BorderColor="Black" />

<SelectedNodeStyle Font-Bold="True" Font-Size="X-Small" />

<NodeStyle ForeColor="Black" />

</asp:TreeView>

Now, I dont really need the viewstate info that sometimes can be very big,
but if I turn off the viewstate then the TreeView1_TreeNodeCheckChanged wont
execute. Is there any workaraound for this?

Thanks,

Alex.