Treeview contol in asp.net 2.0 with checkboxes

pushpi

Hi,
i'm using the Treeview contol in asp.net 2.0 (present in VS2005
toolbox).
i'm having checkboxes for all the nodes in the treeview.All i want to
have is that
On Checking a checkbox for a parent node ,the checkboxes for all the
child nodes
must get checked---this functionality should be implemented on the
client side,using javascript.
can i postback the page every time i check a checkbox?

thanks
pushpendra

Tech User

Hi Pushpi,
Did you find a solution for your query.Even I am checking for the same.If
you find one please do let me also know.
You can find a similar implementation(pure javascripty-not tree view
control) in
http://www.obout.com/t2/ht_checkboxes.aspx
I need a solution where tree view contril is used.Please help
Many Thanks