TrickyScripter

scriptguru

Yes, yes, yes.
I know that starting new topic about "javascript obfuscation" or
"source compression" means to make myself an enemy for local gurus
(I've read many of that topics), but I'm not afraid =)
I know that many people want to have a thing like this.
There is new product on this cursed field!
It is based on self made JS parser, because it can do much more then
other.
1. What it can?
The main difference is that it can do all things SAFELY as follows:
- remove comments, whitespaces etc (oh I know, now even a child can
make thing like this ;)
- compact some redundant constructs
- replace some things with equivalents (for example new Array() --> [])
- rename all local variables and nested functions
2. What is the difference?
- it is fully automatic. It will do everything without any settings.
- it is tested with hundreds of scripts: simple and complex, big and
small, new and old. All of them works perfectly after
optimization/obfuscation.
- it is absolutely not sensitive for semicolons. You can use or omit
semicolons and it still will work fine.
- the trial version have no time limits! Buy it only if you want/can,
use it as long as you want.
- all existing customers are 100% satisfied. They really are :)

If anybody have any questions about it or about
optimization/obfuscation - please, don't hesistate to ask.
More information you can find at http://trickyscripter.com

P.S. It is an Dreamweaver extension but I can convert it into the
regular windows app if enough people need it. Now it offers the best
compression/obfuscation on the market.
The produced obfuscated code can't be unobfuscated automaticaly or
manually.
You also can forward your question exactly to me: (e-mail address removed)

All the best,
Val Polyakh