turbo c++ connectivity with database

Discussion in 'C++' started by jagdeepkang2000, Jan 30, 2007.

  1. how to connect turbo c++ with database(like MS
    Access,MSsql2000,oracle8i)

    jagdeepkang2000, Jan 30, 2007

  2. Sorry, this is off-topic, in here we only discuss matters pertaining
    to the C++ language itself. However if my limited experience with
    these things is anything to go by then the way to connect to a
    database depends on the database. Try looking at the documentation of
    the database of interest.

    There is also ODBC, which, as far as I know, is a standard for
    connecting to databases. Perhaps Trubo C++ has some existing stuff for
    ODBC or you can find and download from somewhere.

    =?iso-8859-1?q?Erik_Wikstr=F6m?=, Jan 30, 2007