Tutorials (Help Needed)

Game.Wurm

Hello, I'm very interested in C++ programming. I've been looking for a
good quality tutorial/learning environment where I can exceed my
current knowledge about this OOPL (not much ATM, due to lack of
actually finding a(n) extensive TUT). I don't have any $, so I can't
buy books or things that need such attention (to be bought). If anyone
knows of a good way to improve C++ knowledge, or knows of any TUT's;
I'd really appreciate it if you could E-Mail me with them. I'm often
busy at times, so I won't be able to come here and look for replies
too often; I'll do my best.

Thanks.

Victor Bazarov

Game.Wurm said:
Hello, I'm very interested in C++ programming. I've been looking for a
good quality tutorial/learning environment where I can exceed my
current knowledge about this OOPL (not much ATM, due to lack of
actually finding a(n) extensive TUT). I don't have any $, so I can't
buy books or things that need such attention (to be bought). If anyone
knows of a good way to improve C++ knowledge, or knows of any TUT's;
I'd really appreciate it if you could E-Mail me with them. I'm often
busy at times, so I won't be able to come here and look for replies
too often; I'll do my best.

Nope. Can't do. If you're too busy to come back here for the answers,
we are too busy to give them. Besides, personal tutoring is expensive,
and you don't have any $, so e-mailing you is out of the question.

You have access to the combined knowledge of many individuals here, and
it's free. If you're very interested in C++ programming, like you say,
then you better find time to come here.