Two events firing, but I only need one...

John Dukovich

I have a page with several datagrids on it. There is one main visible
table, and two invisible tables that become visible when someone clicks
a "details" button. The main grid is editable and has paging enabled.
The invisible grids are also editable.

When one of the paging buttons is clicked, the subroutine to display the
hidden datagrid also fires; however, since that routine relies on the
DataGridCommandEventArgs argument, I get the following error:

"Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter
name: index"

I have been trying to check the DataGridPageChangedEventArgs argument
inside display_hidden_grid() routine, to check if a paging request was
initiated -- and if so, to ignore the display_hidden_grid() routine...
but I have not had any success.

I would appreciate any ideas to point me in the right direction.