ul/li menu problem, not stopping onmouseout

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
Yeah, AotKT is another good one. A former co-worker of mine was an extra
in that one; he's in one of the street scenes for about 20 seconds. <g>

One fav part is when the guy disguises himself and goes "undercover" and is
sitting 'round a campfire with a bunch of enemy tomatoes eating hamburgers.
He looks at his burger critically and says, "Boy, I wish I had some
ketchup..."

Neredbojias

I'll share something embarrassing. I've known the plot of WotW since
what -- probably junior high. Maybe 12 years old. That would be 1959.

I didn't think fish lived that long. 'Cept Jaws, of course.
But while I was watching the horrible recent production the other day, I
swear I'd forgot what killed the aliens and had no idea how they'd be
stopped - or even *if* they'd be stopped - until they all "died". D'oh!

After the first time I saw it, I didn't remember by the second, either.
You're not an Aquarius, are you?
Meanwhile, for anyone who loves Plan Nine: check out Robot Monster;
let's just say the heavy is an alien that lands on earth alone (unseen)
and is discovered hiding out in a cave, wearing a gorrilla suit topped
by an old brass diver's hard mask and communicting back to wherever The
Evil Boss Alien is on a radion that, to show you that it's really on the
air, emits clouds of soap bubbles. This one, like Plan Nine, is not to
be missed. Oh, and yeah, there's no sign that the "robot monster" is
a robot, either. :)

Oh, it sounds, uh, divine. To be honest, I'm not a fan of the genre (-for
instance, you can have 'Gamera',) but there are a few that just reticulate
on the ol' retinas.

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias said:
I didn't think fish lived that long. 'Cept Jaws, of course.

It's good to be atop the food chain. :)
After the first time I saw it, I didn't remember by the second, either.
You're not an Aquarius, are you?

Cancer.

shard

Reproduced something similiar, this has a big <ul> covering a number
of <p>s, each
of which has a mouseover. In firefox this works as expected, the
mouseovers don't
fire, in IE the mouseovers do fire.
If I make every <LI> have the same content then this works in IE as
well. The
conclusion would seem to be that although the background-color makes
it appear that all the <li> cover the same width in reality they only
cover up to the end of their
contents (in IE)
What can I do about this?

<form>