unable to access webservice deployed to remote server.

Mahain

i have created a .net webservice and copy the publised file to remote
server.
then i have created a virtual directory under in ISV folder of ms crm
server.
i enabled anonymous access. but still i am not able to access that
webservice in my system without entering credentials.

i can access this webservice if i enter login credentials.

thanks in advance.

Ad