Unable to Download file Options

shantanu

Hello all

I am facing a strange problem, i am writing an application to download
web page content into a excel file. The code snapshot is below

//WebClient dwSolClient = new WebClient();
//dwSolClient.DownloadFile("http://sunsolve.sun.com/
search/document.do?assetkey=1-66-201341-1", C:\);
//MessageBox.Show("Data downloaded succesfully.
Formatting of data and report generation will start.It may take
several minutes to complete based on the density of data.");

while with some other links it is working properly, i am unable to
find reason why this link cannot be downloaded.

Kindly help!!!!

Thanks
Shantanu