    Please reply ASAP.

    Thanks,

    - zhingkitzu

    Guest, May 12, 2005

    Guest Guest

    Hi,

    Are you sure you have ASP.net installed? You can check by looking in IIS
    under the
    default website, properties then HTTP Headers. Within the custom HTTP
    Headers box see if powered by AP.net

    Jon

    Guest, May 12, 2005

  3. The ASPNET acct running doesn't have enough permission..
    Try setting that!
    Patrick

    Patrick Olurotimi Ige, May 12, 2005

    MS Groups Guest

    MS Groups, May 12, 2005

    Guest Guest

    Hi,

    How do i-set permissions for ASPNET account? I tried setting it in the
    folder of my web project, also in the IIS settings. Also I tried adding the
    ASPNET account in the VS Developers group and Debuggers groups. Still no luck

    Thanks.

    Guest, May 13, 2005
  7. Do you have two versions of .NET, for example if you have .NET 1.1 and
    2.0 installed you will get this error message

    The Solution:
    In IIS, browse till you find your virtual directory, and then click on
    its properties, you will find a new tab called ASP.NET, click on it, and
    you will find a nice combobox is giving you the choice to select the
    version of your .NET ... Make sure that you select 1.1, in case that you
    need that.

    Mr. Khaled Hussein, May 13, 2005

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Jul 8, 2005