    I'm doing wrong?

    THanks

    Roger

    Roger, Nov 15, 2005

  2. Roger

    joeka Guest

    I am having the exact same problem - and I can't for the life of me
    work out why.

    My first attempt at using a GridView \ DetailsView combination worked
    perfectly - it Inserts, Updates and Deletes perfectly!

    My second attempt just doesn't seem to be working... It Inserts, it
    Deletes, but for some unknown reasons doesn't Update!!! :(

    I have checked and re-checked the code, but can't spot anything
    different from my original (working) example... I am using an
    SQLDataSource with an MS Access DB.

    Anyone have any suggestions?

    Thanks,

    Joe