Uploading two zip files respectively to main page and to page 2

Joined
Oct 27, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I need to upload two large zip files (both 355GB) to an html site (not yet hosted); one to the main page (for a free download)
and one to page 2 (after paying; paypal) for a paid download. The site is to be stable (no changes); downloads only. Each zip
has 76 MP3 files. How do I upload these to these 2 locations? Also, at paypal, the end URL is "...babysafari.us/_page2" (Is this correct?) Many thanks. Frank

Joined
Oct 27, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
FTP (Apple) does not seem to work for us. This I do not understand. We need to upload two separate blocks of
files (MP3s), 355MB each, plus one 5 MB MP3 file. We are using html. Is there any clean way to ftp these up to the site? Thanks. Frank