    I need to upload two large zip files (both 355GB) to an html site (not yet hosted); one to the main page (for a free download)
    and one to page 2 (after paying; paypal) for a paid download. The site is to be stable (no changes); downloads only. Each zip
    has 76 MP3 files. How do I upload these to these 2 locations? Also, at paypal, the end URL is "...babysafari.us/_page2" (Is this correct?) Many thanks. Frank

    akilo55, Oct 27, 2019

  2. akilo55

    TheCodingForums

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2019
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    this web no't use FTP?

    Request FTP to admin, FTP is the best way to upload/download BIG files.

    TheCodingForums, Oct 29, 2019

  3. akilo55

    akilo55

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2019
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    FTP (Apple) does not seem to work for us. This I do not understand. We need to upload two separate blocks of
    files (MP3s), 355MB each, plus one 5 MB MP3 file. We are using html. Is there any clean way to ftp these up to the site? Thanks. Frank

    akilo55, Nov 2, 2019
  4. akilo55

    TheCodingForums

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2019
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    the most simple/fast is FTP (or SubVersion),
    but you say your provider don´t have FTP.

    What technologies offer you server?
    JSP, ASP, PHP, NodeJS, RUBY, Perl, ... ¿?

    TheCodingForums, Nov 2, 2019