URGENT : how to read axml file into web methods and use soap envel

wizia

Hi,
I am looking forward to have code samples/case studies.
I am trying building a web services for my company.
I need to read xml files in to the web services/web methods, then validate
the xml data to be inline with wsdl schema, and need to insert into Oracle
database. Then some packages will process this data and give results as a
dataset. I need to retransmit these results to user.

I could write web services and test them with manual data input and invoke
button writes to database.
I want to know how to handle the xml data with soap envelops ... I am unable
understand how the soap messages etc are built into web methods?
Some body can help me.
I am desperately looking for any code samples or examples etc. I understood
the web methods, WSDL, web client, proxy etc.
However I am unable to build soap header, body and data reading from xml file.

Thanks in advance for the community.