urgent ::: Problem using "history control" of asp.net future

Prakash

hi,

I have developed application using asp.net2.0 +ajax with history
control of asp.net future.

All application is working fine without adding history control. But
when I add history control into this and add related code to perform.
I does not works well and continuesly redirect itselft.

I want to find some questions related to history control.

1. Is there any problem in History control?
2. How to use history control for more than one controls like
(datalist, image button and repeater control) in a single page?
3. Is need to install asp.net future library into Internet Server.

Note: All is working fine in FF and IE6.0. But having problem with IE7

Thanks in advance for any kind of reply.

prakash