Urgent requirment for Project Manager.

Imran

JOB ID : JM 0401 >>> Please refer to the Job ID in all your
communication both in subject line of your email and in the body
text.

Hi Friends, Hope you doing good !

Urgent requirment for Project Manager.

*Only local candidates should apply or cadidates willing go for F2F on
there own Expenses can also apply.
Location: Tempe, AZ

Dept: STS - Equipment Finance

Length of Assignment: 6 months

Title: Project Manager

Description of worker's responsibilities:

Coordinate post- conversion Rugby issues
Advocate for Equipment Finance, liaison with STS shared services
Develop ongoing roadmap for Equipment Finance InfoLease
JOB ID : JM 0401 >>> Please refer to the Job ID in all your
communication both in subject line of your email and in the body
text.
Thanks in advance for your quick response...

Pls provide me with your updated profile along with below details....

Full Name:
Contact Number:
Current Location:
Email id:
Relocate:
Availability:
Visa Status:
Employer Details:

* Note: My new Yahoo MSGR ID < mji_imms >

Thanks & Regards

Moh'd Junaid Imran
Tel: 508-532-0912
Fax: 508 - 302 - 1097