Please add my Yahoo IM < profilesondemand > ...... Imran

Imran

Hi Friends Salaam Namasteh,

This is Muhammed Junaid Imran ..... Due to some technical
problems am not able to login my Y! IM id i.e,. < mji_junaid > and <
mji_imms > and for which i am available on < profilesondemand > Yahoo
IM ...if possible pls inform your friends to make a change in my Yahoo
IM id.

thankQ !!! sorry for inconvience.....

Thanks & Regards

Moh'd Junaid Imran
Tel: 508-532-0912
Fax: 508 - 302 - 1097
E-mail: (e-mail address removed) ,
www.gmg-corp.com ,
Y! : profilesondemand

red floyd

Imran said:
Hi Friends Salaam Namasteh,

This is Muhammed Junaid Imran .....

That's nice.
> Due to some technical
problems am not able to login my Y! IM id

and what do you expect us to do about it? This does not seem to be a
C++ language question or problem.