use the conventional C++ code with the managed code

Allen Maki

I would be pleased if someone gives me a general idea; how I am going to do
this. I am using visual C++ .NET 2003.

I made a simple program using conventional C++ code. This program accepts
data from the user, does some calculations and outputs the result back to
the user using the console.

Now, I want to use the .NET Framework to interact with the user through
Forms, Dialog Boxes and Controls.

I managed to create all the forms that I need to interact with the user and
they work very well together. But, now I want to use the first program that
I made from conventional C++ with .NET Framework. In other words I want the
user to input data (through Forms and controls) and then I want to
manipulate the data mathematically (using the conventional C++ code) and out
put the result (through other Forms and controls).

So my question is how can I use the conventional C++ code with the managed
code and which file(s) am I going to use? For example, I have the following
files:-