user friendly shopping cart

HM

Hello,

I have a client who wishes to manage her own web store for a sporting
goods outlet. Is there any store manager / shopping cart that you can
recommend that would be easy for her to use? Since it is a sporting
goods store, she will have a lot of products.

Thank you,

Heather

nsales

HM said:
Hello,

I have a client who wishes to manage her own web store for a sporting
goods outlet. Is there any store manager / shopping cart that you can
recommend that would be easy for her to use? Since it is a sporting
goods store, she will have a lot of products.

Thank you,

Heather

Take a look at www.ezcat.com . It's being used for just such a need on
a number of web sites and is very easy to configure by your client.

nsales