Using an ASP.NET Starter Kit on Vista Ultimate

Guest

Good morning everybody,
when I try and create a new Web Project with Visual Studio 2005 (File -> New
-> Web Site), I'm said I can't, since FrontPage Server Extensions are not
installed on IIS.
But, I use Vista Ultimate with IIS 7, and it seems to me, there's no way and
install FrontPage Server Extensions.
Any workaround?

Guest

VS 2005 doesn't need Front page extensions. With Service Pack 1, you have 2
choices:
1) the original Web Site model
2) (Recommended) The Web Application Project model.

Have fun!
Peter