Using WSE3 For Web Service Kerberos Auth

Ben

Hi,

i'm trying to implement WSE3 to secure a web service via Kerberos.

i used the example at: C:\Program Files\Microsoft WSE\v3.0\Samples\CS
\QuickStart\Security\WSSecurityKerberos\Code

but i get this error:

"Security requirements are not satisfied because the security header
is not present in the incoming message."

on the web service side, I just enabled WSE and using this line to
obtain the username:

KerberosToken token =
RequestSoapContext.Current.Credentials.UltimateReceiver.GetClientToken<KerberosToken>();

on the client side I'm using this code to send auth:

KerberosToken token = new
KerberosToken(System.Net.Dns.GetHostName());
KerberosAssertion assertion = new KerberosAssertion();
proxy.SetClientCredential(token);

// Set the policy onto the proxy
Policy policy = new Policy();
policy.Assertions.Add(assertion);
proxy.SetPolicy(policy);

// trying to call test web service function
Response.Write("user: " + proxy.GetLoggedOnUser());

any ideas?!? are certificates necessary to set this up? i'd really
appreciate any help, i've been battling this issue for a week...
thanks so much!!!

[...]

No one knows? please...if anyone has an idea help me understand how
to set this up.