WSE 3.0 Kerberos Security problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by iidelchik, Dec 1, 2006.

  1. iidelchik

    iidelchik Guest

    Hi All,

    Windows service application calls web service using Kerberos security
    policy. Win service, running under user, which is administrator for Web
    server, does not have any problem.
    But if I try to run the win service as plain web server user it runs ok
    as long as I wish until web.config is changed. After then I start
    getting messages like
    "Server was unable to process request. ---> The type initializer for
    'Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.ExceptionHandling.ExceptionPolicy'
    threw an exception. ---> Could not load file or assembly
    'Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Common, Version=2.0.0.0,
    Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.
    Access is denied."
    It does not happen for admin user or plain user with kerberos switched
    off.

    I can reproduce the same problem even if I stop IIS (6.0 on Server
    2003) and client win service and change web.config after that.

    It all looks very weirde for me. Can anybody help?

    Cheers,
    Elijah

    iidelchik, Dec 1, 2006