    please help me

    Thanks,
    Hemant

    Hemant, Sep 3, 2009

  2. First of all, can you post the error so that we can see exactly what the
    error is? Second, are you doing your validation using JavaScript or the
    ASP.NET Validator controls (yes, I know that the validator controls generate
    JavaScript)? It may also help if you show us the code with the controls
    being validated and the validation code and controls.

    Nathan Sokalski, Sep 8, 2009