vhdl code

Rash

Hi,
Whether any one is having face recognition using neural network code
in vhdl/verilog, please send it to me or help me how can i do it
please...

Symon

Rash said:
Hi,
Whether any one is having face recognition using neural network code
in vhdl/verilog, please send it to me or help me how can i do it
please...

Hi Rash,
I tried to send the code to your email address but it bounced, so I sent it
straight to your professor at:-
N. M. A. M. Institute of Technology
Mangalore (Karnataka)
He will pass it on to you I think.Good luck, Syms.

Rash

Hi Rash,
I tried to send the code to your email address but it bounced, so I sent it
straight to your professor at:-
N. M. A. M.  Institute of Technology
Mangalore (Karnataka)
He will pass it on to you I think.Good luck, Syms.

Hi Syms,
I dint get any codde till now, can u once again try sending it to
(e-mail address removed) or (e-mail address removed)

kennheinrich

Hi Syms,
I dint get any codde till now, can u once again try sending it to
(e-mail address removed) or (e-mail address removed)

It's international mail, so sometimes there's a delay of several
weeks. I'm sure it will get to you.

-Kenn