viterbi decoder

pradeep

Hi Guys, I would really appreciate if anyone can please provide me a
VHDL code for
a Viterbi Decoder(hard) for following specifications.
rate --> 1/2,
k=7,polynomial s (171)o and (133)o
po Please email it to me directly.

Pascal Peyremorte

pradeep a écrit :
Hi Guys, I would really appreciate if anyone can please provide me a
VHDL code for
a Viterbi Decoder(hard) for following specifications.
rate --> 1/2,
k=7,polynomial s (171)o and (133)o
po Please email it to me directly.

Hello,

Are you sure this newsgroup (or anybondy) can (or wants) do your work at your
place ?

Please post the problematic part of your work and perhaps some people may help you.

--And don't forget to sign !--

Pascal

Ben Jones

pradeep said:
Hi Guys, I would really appreciate if anyone can please provide me a
VHDL code for
a Viterbi Decoder(hard) for following specifications.
rate --> 1/2,
k=7,polynomial s (171)o and (133)o
po Please email it to me directly.

Many companies will be happy to sell you Viterbi decoder IP. If you pay them
enough, they might even provide you with source code, although you will most
likely find the licensing terms quite restrictive. For example, you would
probably not be permitted to provide the code to random posters on usenet.

Neo

I have one ready to go, just let me know where to send my cheque for
$2000 and I will be quite happy to oblige.

Neo

Niv

Neo said:
I have one ready to go, just let me know where to send my cheque for
$2000 and I will be quite happy to oblige.

Neo
If your giving out free code AND a cheque, sign me up now!

Niv.