VPS For Python

coldfire

I will really appreciate if someone type the address of any of the following for use with python
1>Webhost
2>Shell Account
3>VPS
I am really new to all this Got web server and shell account but unable to figure out how to use it or deploy the Code,
My problem is that I m using lot of third party Library which are mostly not supported or I don't know How to make it RUN over Internet

python

I will really appreciate if someone type the address of any of the following for use with python
1>Webhost
2>Shell Account
3>VPS

Check out webfaction.com - they provide great support for Python.

Malcolm

Littlefield, Tyler

I will really appreciate if someone type the address of any of the following for use with python
1>Webhost
2>Shell Account
3>VPS

I love Linode, it's amazing and you get decent resources for a decent
price. If you sign up, I'd really appreciate it if you used my code.
They also have a realloygood library at linode.com/library to show you
how to set a lot of stuff up.
http://www.linode.com/?r=7858d151c1ea11c0ce9a1398865b1cc7ad28c19f

--
Take care,
Ty

Matej Cepl

I will really appreciate if someone type the address of any of the following for use with python

If you can live just with PaaS (i.e., no shell account in the strict
sense of the word, although you have ssh access) then my employer is
introducing OpenShift (http://openshift.redhat.com) and I have a very
great experience with playing with it. Use #openshift on Freenode for
further support.

Matěj