  1. It's a standard configuration.

    Did you try just registering asp.net with IIS?

    aspnet_regiis -i

    Eliyahu Goldin, Feb 12, 2008

  2. Eliyahu Goldin

    Jimmy B Guest

    Hello,

    It seems to be very complex combination: VS 2008, IIS 7.0, Windows Vista and
    ASP.NET Applications. Lots of troubles coming....

    Are there any tutorials or blogs which would tell how this combination would
    work in
    a simple Workstation?

    I have had so much problems deploying and running ASP.NET applications in
    IIS 7.0.

    Cheers,

    Jimmy B, Feb 12, 2008

  3. Eliyahu Goldin

    Jimmy B Guest

    Yep, thanks!

    aspnet_regiis -i and adding IUSR to database I'm using made it work!

    Thanks a lot!

    Jimmy B, Feb 12, 2008