VS Team 2005 and Internal Server's dynamic port

uupi_duu

Hello I have installed Visual Sudio Team System 2005 and I'm develping
ASP.NET 2.0 application. There is one problem that I can't understand:
when I launch my ASP.NET WebApplication in Studio's internal Web
Server it gives a dynamic port number but in browser it's decremented
by 2.

E.g. Studio's Intermal Web Server says that Web Application is in port
3456 but browser search that page from port 3454.

What in earth can case this? Can anyone please help?

Cheers,