VS2005 formatting tables incorrect

tshad

I have created a table with 2 columns.

In column 1, I have text and column 2 I have controls.

The problem is that the text is not being displayed correctly. For example
I have:

column 1 column 2
Monthly investment Textbox
Annual interest rate Textbox
Number of years Textbox

displays as in the Design View:

Monthly Textbox
investment
Annual Textbox
Interest
rate
Number Textbox
of years

I can play around with the sizes and sometimes the text will line up
correct, but later after making changes - it reverts to the above display.

This was one of the reasons I decided to use Dreamweaver in place of VS 2003
( which was terrible at design). I was told 2005 was better. But why is
this happing?

Thanks,

Tom